Read about the Walgren process for building
low profile hoists and complete finishing systems that
meet your requirements for quality,
maintenance, throughput, and uptime performance.
Low Profile "Green" Hoist
Reduces Exhaust Air up to 50%
Walgren Company, long the leader in finishing equipment innovation, has introduced a low profile hoist - a truly "green" solution for companies who want to conserve energy, and maximize fume capture.
Walgren's "green" hoist reduces the exhausted air by up to 50%, depending on the tank size – a benefit that keeps finishing lines looking new for years.
- Low profile hoist design that accommodates to any building
- Motors and gear boxes are on the side of the hoist, rather than on top, for easiest access and maintenance.
- Drip pan eliminates drag-out over tanks and contamination of process tanks.
- Optimized fume capture
- Exhausted air is based on the open areas over the tank with the cover; the open area is only at the ends.
- Pull-pull exhausts hoods
- Enclosed hoist has a push blower option.
- Low maintenance covers
- A combination of variable frequency drives and dampers enables higher exhaust rates when cover is removed.
- Low profile hoist design minimizes floor space (or roof load) by minimizing the size of the scrubber and fan.
The Walgren low profile hoist is an ideal 'green' solution – Give us a call!